Hello my sweet members.
I've decided to do some Spring Cleaning. It's been a good while since I've done a sweep, but this time, it's going to be more like a "project" for me. As I will be taking my time in thoroughly going through the gallery folders and favs, first, and then from there. Nothing in order because that's just boring.
I've decided to tinker with the layout by making the front page, and other pages, a little more spiffy and easy to navigate through. Because we're all about high class in this small society of nerds.
So if you wander by here and one or a few places looks like a hot mess, then this is why. So no need to wonder if I've lost the rest of my mind. It'll be alright, soon.
And of course, while I'm doing this, any input or advice will be appreciated and will be considered while I try some new things on it. I know I can only do so much since it's a regular group, but that doesn't mean it can't look great!
Also, I will be going through(reading) all fanfictions that are waiting to be submitted to this group from now on. So if a good few are submitting, they, in general, will take longer to be either accepted or denied. Just a heads up to you writers out there.
This list below is more for me than anything. But this is what I'll be doing and it may change from time to time. List of To-Dos Change the Layout of the Group for easier navigation and more spiffy looking.
1. Front Page(Home)
2. About Us
3. Gallery 4. Favorites
6. Admin Area Delete anything in the Groups Favs/Galleries that do not meet the Groups Rules.
1. Anything that may I have not yet deleted or have let slip in without realizing yet. Yes, I make mistakes too.
2. This will mainly pertain to fanfiction. So it will take some time. Journals
1. Delete and combine any necessary journals to not make it look "cluttered". I do not like a lot of journals when I can combine them together.
2. Some journal layouts may be changed as well to make it look better.
1. Will add what "Is and Is Not" allowed in each folder. Click on the folder and look on the left side for this info. Will be updated as needed.
*Subject to change because I always forget something in someway or another.